AVB Translations, the top translation agency in the Netherlands
Quality, transparency, reliability. Our translation process literally sets the standard.
For decades, AVB has followed the same steps in its translation process. Over the years, this step-by-step approach has proved itself time after time and was even used as an example during the establishment of the NEN and ISO quality standards for translation agencies.
Every translation job at AVB is performed using the below clear and simple steps, that guarantee top quality, no matter how tight the deadline.
- A fixed project manager analyses the source text and your objectives.
- We select the best translator for the job (using a sworn translator if necessary).
- Your text is translated.
- An independent proofreader checks the translation.
- The project manager then checks that all criteria have been satisfied.
- You receive your translation.
Naturally, additonal process steps are possible. For example, we can create a database of specific words, sentences and excerpts from your source text for future use. You can also request additional proofreaders to check your text or conduct an extra round of feedback. Finally, we can provide your translation in all desired formats and layouts.